What's new

Craigslist Drew Estate Painting

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Thats a very cool piece of artwork...

Ive been looking for something "frameable" that is cigar related for the past several weeks to hang in my office (cool poster, or some old school advertising, etc..)... If I were in chicago, I would probably try to snatch that up...

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
You may want to get ahold of Tom Navarro. He may be willing to trade some smokes for it if you end up buying it. He collects a lot of great Drew Estate memorabilia.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thats a very cool piece of artwork...

Ive been looking for something "frameable" that is cigar related for the past several weeks to hang in my office (cool poster, or some old school advertising, etc..)... If I were in chicago, I would probably try to snatch that up...
I might have some spare tatuaje posters they are the older Cuban brands that Pete registered I will check then pm you bro

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I might have some spare tatuaje posters they are the older Cuban brands that Pete registered I will check then pm you bro
that would be awesome zen.. Im betting I can find a couple of things in the humi that would make a nice trade if you have something youre willing to part with... thanks!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
that would be awesome zen.. Im betting I can find a couple of things in the humi that would make a nice trade if you have something youre willing to part with... thanks!
yeah let me see when i get home k

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something to explore for art is to see if you can get a high res label or logo from one of the cigar houses and send off to the canvas shops to make yourself some fine wall art. I contacted a winery and they sent me one of their logo glamour shots and had a 24" X 36" canvas printed which now hangs in my bar area. I get a lot of compliments and it looks great hanging there.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Something to explore for art is to see if you can get a high res label or logo from one of the cigar houses and send off to the canvas shops to make yourself some fine wall art. I contacted a winery and they sent me one of their logo glamour shots and had a 24" X 36" canvas printed which now hangs in my bar area. I get a lot of compliments and it looks great hanging there.
Where's the picture?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
photo-48.JPG
Where's the picture?
Here ya go.