What's new

Craigslist is the Bomb!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To be fair not even worried about relative humidity.... like 15 bovedas hangin' out in there, I love how cheap you can get them on amazon :)
Nice find. Sorry for the retailer/sponsor comment, but just curious, how cheap are you finding the Boveda packs on Amazon? Lowest I found was $4.97. We'll get them to you for $3.99 less your purobotl discount nets to $3.39 each (free shipping). If we don't have the RH you want, we'll get them in stock for you. Just want to save you some additional bucks.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Nice find. Sorry for the retailer/sponsor comment, but just curious, how cheap are you finding the Boveda packs on Amazon? Lowest I found was $4.97. We'll get them to you for $3.99 less your purobotl discount nets to $3.39 each (free shipping). If we don't have the RH you want, we'll get them in stock for you. Just want to save you some additional bucks.
Amazon, 10 packs for $17. Set forever.

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
@Hopduro congrats brother. I was where you were a couple years ago snagging a nice wine fridge and transforming to a wino. It's only time before you're going to need more storage...but congrats.

Not to derail the thread, but that a darn good price on large Boveda bags.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
The big 60 gram packs? Lowest I found was a 12-pack for $49.97 ($4.16 each). Sounds like you are getting the 8 gram packs and if I can do better on the price, I'll get them in stock.
Hey Rob, I would gladly pick up some 65% if you bring some in...most I've seen here are running 62, 65 and 69...

Last edited: