What's new

Crappy Weather but I'm happy Anyway

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Good day everyone,

Yesterday in Ontario where I live the temperature was an amazing 19c or 66F. Today I rise out of bed with a bounce in my step and a sparkle in my eye open the window to find 3" of snow and -3c or 26F. That would crush most but not I. I wonder on down on the basement hop on my stationary bike and rode 8miles. Felt good, felt alive.

Wonder on up to the bathroom the wife was already in the shower so I...

Get dressed and ready to leave but felt today was special so I go to the humi open her up and take a personal favourite of mine la duena no. 7 and I hop on my Merry old way.

Today is a mere 46 days from probably the happiest day of my life that I get to marry my best friend. I am so insanely excited for the day to get here.

Now of course that isn't all today is my birthday I am 27 years old. I've never been big on celebrating my birthday never really cared but this year is different it feels good.

Well if you read this I wasted your time but now you can share in my excitement lol.

JM

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I share in your happiness brother. I have been married to my best friend, sometimes worst enemy (card games) for a little over 11 years. Not saying anything bad about it, but marriage is the best mistake I ever made...

Also, happy birthday! Many more to you as well!!!

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Today is a good day J, happy birthday !. Slept with the windows open and had fresh air (its the simple things we miss ). I took the day off for the most part to spend with the babies.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Happy birthday brother! Don't worry the cold won't last. We had high 70's Thursday-Saturday the 6" of snow Sunday and today it's back into the high 60's.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Happy birthday bro! This thread made my day better! I love snow so it wouldnt bother me lol!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hahaha thanks guys really appreciated it. I'm glad I made some of your day with the post. I am still all smiles and don't really have a care in the world honestly. I'm just as happy as could be lol.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Happy birthday. Marriage is great...most of the time :)

Being on the other side of the planet really helps me appreciate the great things in life. Getting married was the beginning of a lot of great things in life so have fun at the wedding and enjoy the ride brother. It only gets better :)