What's new

Crawdad

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Chuck,

Welcome aboard. Was wondering where you've been!! Hope you like this cite it sure is a happening place!!

ehdg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi, Chuck.

Glad to see you're O.K.

I got kinda worried that you were not worried about not being worried about me. Not that you have to be.

But I owe you one, and I never miss an opportunity to impart damage err... that is... to try to exact revenge on those that inflict debilitating and humbling damage on me and my beloved id. Well, my embarassed humidors at least. :)

"lest ye think ye be forgotten, know that ye are well remembered".

"Sow thy seeds of mirth sparingly, lest ye tickle thyself to madness".:smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt031 :smt044

Time is my friend. May you be so lucky!:smt079

WELCOME TO THE LEAF!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
First we couldn't find him, now we can't hide from him. :smt002

Good to have you here bro!!!!

:smt006

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well it's about damned time!!!! Sheesh, I've been lookin' all over for you man. Glad to see you're up and about again. You've been missed!:smt025

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
tedski said:
Hey there Chuckmeister ... how's the weather up in Seattle?
Hiya Ted, the weather up here is kind of a shocker to this California boy. I almost fell on my ass this morning crossing a frozen parking lot that wants to be an ice skating arena when it grows up. Also saw freezing rain for the first time, which is really fun to watch from indoors where it's warm.

Overall I do like it alot up here, I've had the luck to meet a couple of really hot chicks, so that makes it very liveable.... :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ashy said:
First we couldn't find him, now we can't hide from him. :smt002

Good to have you here bro!!!!

:smt006

Ya can't get rid of me that easy Ashy... :smt026

Seriously though, thanks to all of you for your concern while I was offline. It's good to know how many friends I have out there.

Also, thanks for the warm welcome here at BOTL, I'm loving this place already!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well I'll be damned, look who decided to stop by.;-)

Hey Chuck, it's good to see ya my friend!! :smt039 Now just pull up a chair, put the torch to one and stick around and visit awhile! :smt023