What's new

Creepy old dude in airport/San Diego trip

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Well, as creepy as it was, I salute Old Creepy Dude. How many of us single guys would have just sat around, noticed these pretty ladies, and simply done nothing. I know I would have more than likely kept to myself. At least he spoke to them. After all, you can't get the girl if you never talk to the girl.
Cmon Mark... you're the master oogler. ;)

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Ok guys I know it seems ballsy to go talk to these girls and I see why you would want to give him that but said the exact same thing to about 9 girls over the course of the night. It was like watching a train wreck.

"Hi, where are you from? Oh, really! That girl over there is from soandso and that girl over there is from Venezuela. I've noticed a lot more people from there around here lately. I wonder why they are all trying to get out. I'm going to sit here right next to you, is it ok if I sit right next to you? Hey do you want to her a story about the Beatles?"

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Ok guys I know it seems ballsy to go talk to these girls and I see why you would want to give him that but said the exact same thing to about 9 girls over the course of the night. It was like watching a train wreck.

"Hi, where are you from? Oh, really! That girl over there is from soandso and that girl over there is from Venezuela. I've noticed a lot more people from there around here lately. I wonder why they are all trying to get out. I'm going to sit here right next to you, is it ok if I sit right next to you? Hey do you want to her a story about the Beatles?"
Damn! That guy is stealing my lines!

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Well, as creepy as it was, I salute Old Creepy Dude. How many of us single guys would have just sat around, noticed these pretty ladies, and simply done nothing. I know I would have more than likely kept to myself. At least he spoke to them. After all, you can't get the girl if you never talk to the girl.
Well that's what Ian did. Lol