What's new

Cromag

ToxDiablo

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought the fiver of the Cromagnon. just curious to what you guys think of that cigar, or if you've even heard of it. I couldn't find one bad review about that line of cigars. Such a great marketing campaign behind that brand.... Just reeks of badass mofo, if ya get what I'm sayin'.

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I have had the Cranium and enjoyed it. The flavors come together quite nicely IMHO. Its a full bodied cigar so make sure and eat a good meal before you smoke it.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I've got one in my travel bag to smoke after I get out of the office this evening. It's the corona size, and the wrapper smells angry.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I smoked the EMH size a couple nights ago and it was really good. Was like a stronger, more peppery Jamie Garcia Reserva IMO. Great smoke for a great price. I can't wait to try the petite robusto size.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hello Everybody,

First of all, I have to say that I love this kind of stuff. You can say that I have been in the game for a bit, and seen a lot of people and brands come and go (and some come back again).

While I post on FB all the time, I would often go to Twitter to see what was going on and read some tweets. For quite a while I would read this guys tweets, CheifHava. I would always laugh at the crazy stuff that he would twit and wonder what kind of lunatic this guy must be. But one thing was for sure - that he is an avid cigar smoker and truly committed to the cigar lifestyle.

About a year later, I received an email from CheifHava about attending the Nicaraguan Cigar Festival. He needed some help setting up his car rental and whatever, so I had my wife help him out cause her brother runs AVIS for the country and I wanted him to get a discount. Turns out that the guy is an incredible human being. Not only was he a sincere gentleman, he became one of our charity contributors by purchasing a rare bottle of port, as he has a special place in his heart for kids with autism.

Throughout the Festival, CheifHava and his business partner hooked a bunch of us up with his Cromagnun sticks and everybody really enjoyed them. Drew Estate wishes him sincere success on his new venture. He is passionate about his sticks, and in my opinion, is totally committed to the new stage of his life.

Best,
JD

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had a couple 10 packs of them.

Full bodied, but very well balanced.

Very nice stick, I'm highly impressed.

Good job, Skip.

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've had one and have the sampler on the "Buying list".

You deffinately need a full stomach when enjoying these bad boys!!
I like them ALOT better than any Cain. These have power AND flavor!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everybody,

First of all, I have to say that I love this kind of stuff. You can say that I have been in the game for a bit, and seen a lot of people and brands come and go (and some come back again).

While I post on FB all the time, I would often go to Twitter to see what was going on and read some tweets. For quite a while I would read this guys tweets, CheifHava. I would always laugh at the crazy stuff that he would twit and wonder what kind of lunatic this guy must be. But one thing was for sure - that he is an avid cigar smoker and truly committed to the cigar lifestyle.

About a year later, I received an email from CheifHava about attending the Nicaraguan Cigar Festival. He needed some help setting up his car rental and whatever, so I had my wife help him out cause her brother runs AVIS for the country and I wanted him to get a discount. Turns out that the guy is an incredible human being. Not only was he a sincere gentleman, he became one of our charity contributors by purchasing a rare bottle of port, as he has a special place in his heart for kids with autism.

Throughout the Festival, CheifHava and his business partner hooked a bunch of us up with his Cromagnun sticks and everybody really enjoyed them. Drew Estate wishes him sincere success on his new venture. He is passionate about his sticks, and in my opinion, is totally committed to the new stage of his life.

Best,
JD
Skip is a very cool dude indeed! Drove to Austin to meet, hangout, and smoke with him last year before I knew he was coming out with a cigar of his own. Then at the Texas Cigar festival he gave me one to try from the 2nd batch that was about to come out. The first batch was only sold in samples that included all sizes, well I'm not a large RG fan so I didn't order the sample. Was waiting for the 2nd batch (what he is selling now) because you would be able to buy size specific. Anyway he knew I didn't buy any of the first batch but that didn't stop him from giving me one to try and tell him what I thought.

Was a very good smoke, but was also a very full body smoke! So make sure you have something in your gut before you order! Since trying them I have bought more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cromagnon sticks are awesome. I've bought a sampler and a 5 & 10 pack of the Anthropology (gran corona) so far, gonna be buying a 10 pack of the Cranium (gran toro) tonight. I really like full bodied/strength cigars like LFD AB/DL and Cain F so these things were right up my alley. If you like strong cigars you really need to try these. And yeah, Skip is really cool BOTL for sure.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yep I got a sample of the grand corona size too. fast shipping from these guys and the cigars look fantastic with oilly wrappers. I have not tried one out yet-letting them settle in the humi but i look forward the the destruction.:cbig:

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
These sound interesting. Any coupons or the like on these?
I think coupon STOGIEGUYS is good for a discount... 15% maybe? Through the end of the month. Also they are having sale or discount on the corona gorda size... Anthropology 10pks. Ask Skip (@chiefhava on twitter, or @havacigarshop), he'll get you set up.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I think coupon STOGIEGUYS is good for a discount... 15% maybe? Through the end of the month. Also they are having sale or discount on the corona gorda size... Anthropology 10pks. Ask Skip (@chiefhava on twitter, or @havacigarshop), he'll get you set up.
Yep just picked up a tenner or each available size. Now we wait and see.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the smallest one in the 5 pack in the morning today. I was impressed to say the least. I ordered another 5 pack.