What's new

Crowd Funding my Business

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
So as many of you, I decided to follow my passion for photography after my 5 week vacation at St. Charles Hospital in Port Jefferson, NY courtesy of sepsis and losing my full time job in the process. I partnered up with my brother to do the photography for his PR firm as well as concentrate on my own photography. The equipment I have now is good for right now but in the long term, it's going to need to be replaced / upgraded in order to maximize service to end customers (being able to show pictures to customers at an event and print on site some of the photos).

So I decided to start a Go Fund Me page to raise the approximately $10K that it'll take to buy the equipment needed. I wasn't sure what the BOTL policy was so I reached out to Eric and got his approval to make a post about it. So, if anyone is interested, the link to the site is http://www.gofundme.com/PhotographerPete. Whether you can help or not, thank you for taking the time to check out the page!

For every $500 raised, I will give away a free 11"x14" print to a random donor of any photo in my personal gallery (photographerpete.smugmug.com) or some cigars (if you would rather have those instead). Thanks for looking guys!