What's new

Crown Royal Black........Who knew!

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Man O Man. A great BOTL sent me a bottle of Crown Black in my bday box. I have never known whiskey like this. Thanks Scott:)

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
which one is the Black? I had the kind that comes in a cool cloth bag (not the Black) ... didn't care for it. Maybe I should give this one a try.

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
You're more than welcome. Typically that rolls out with a shot glass at about midnight around here. Bad decisions happen late at night.

It's a great go to on the rocks.

Happy B Day

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I haven't had as good experience with CR black. But I'm on a rum kick right now, so that might have something to do with it. That and the only bottle on black I had was one we picked up on our way to Ireland, and there was too much beer and Irish whiskey to drink. Perhaps I should revisit it...

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
which one is the Black? I had the kind that comes in a cool cloth bag (not the Black) ... didn't care for it. Maybe I should give this one a try.
The regular Crown comes in a purple cloth bag and the Black, well comes in a black cloth bag (inside the box). The Black is much better. Drink up nj! :bottle:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
the black is a nice change of pace every now and then. 'course, i rarely drink the same thing 2 nigths in a row. beer one night, wine the next, liquor, maybe some wine after that. but if by chance i'm drinking whiskey on a frequent occasions, i'll mix it up with the black vs the regular.

although i'm still a huge proponent of the Canadian Classic 12 YR.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I just bought a bottle last night. I haven't cracked it open yet. I'll probably break into it after the family goes to bed.