What's new

Crowned Heads Arrington Vineyards Double-W

Did you find this review helpful?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@Senor Perfecto
BOTL - We'll be at Arrington Vineyards for the official "AV Double-W" launch on Wednesday, November 19, at 6:00pm.

Franklin Cigar currently has stock--call (615) 771-6767 and ask for Paul.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

http://www.botl.org/threads/crowned-heads-av-double-w.76762/
Gracias Jon!

Thanks for posting this Mischman. Franklin cigars was extremely helpful, and very fast shipping. Watch out, Senor... Paul is a hell of a salesman! Haha! I checked out with about three times as many cigars as I called for.
LOL. Do tell? What did you get "talked into"? I'm SURE he had to twist your arm ;)

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Great review Stogie_Bear! Only thing I would recommend adding is the suggested MSRP.

Keep them coming! Now, I know who else to include on blind review sticks :) hehehehehe

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Great review Stogie_Bear! Only thing I would recommend adding is the suggested MSRP.

Keep them coming! Now, I know who else to include on blind review sticks :) hehehehehe
Great idea! I'll edit it in! Also, I know you recently kicked up the Cigar Jedi website. Should you feel like any of my reviews are worthy, feel free to use them, brother.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Stogie_Bear - Thanks for checkin out AV Double-W! I appreciate the in-depth review, too...
Personally, I LOVE the AV blend--to me, it 'smokes' like a big 'ol glass of Zin....big, bold, rich & juicy!

Cheers.
Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Stogie_Bear - Thanks for checkin out AV Double-W! I appreciate the in-depth review, too...
Personally, I LOVE the AV blend--to me, it 'smokes' like a big 'ol glass of Zin....big, bold, rich & juicy!

Cheers.
Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Thanks, Jon. I appreciate you reading the review, brother! This was definitely an awesome stick, one of my favorite this year along with the TN Waltz and Las Calaveras. Can't wait to try the Antebellum for pairing. Luckily, it's legal to ship alcohol to Florida haha! I'll be giving Arrington a call when my next paycheck comes through for a bottle, and then maybe a case!

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
When I ordered the Double-Ws he still had boxes of Tennessee Waltz and Headley Grange Drumsticks.... just sayin'.
I totally, FULLY stayed strong and resisted the Tennessee Waltzes!

...and failed like a junkie when it came to the Drumstick Lanceros... i can't say no to lanceros... I might have a problem.... I also might have 10 WWs and 10 Drumsticks!