What's new

Crowned Heads Headly Grange Shoot

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
After Jon was kind enough to host that contest I decided to shoot the one stick I had left a few weeks ago. I have been talking about throwing these up and finally got around to it.

And there are some more posted in my cigars sets, along with some DE LP shots. Cigar Set

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yodis those are some sweet pics. Cheers to you would love to see more of these. My camera is my cell lol

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Thanks guys, wanted to try and keep with the theme that is Headley Grange.

Yodis those are some sweet pics. Cheers to you would love to see more of these. My camera is my cell lol

You'd be surprised what you can get done with just a cell phone!

If people would like I will keep shooting sticks and also post up my other bodies of work if it is enjoyed.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I clicked on your other link. I think you have a great talent for taking shots. I really enjoy that we have a photo section now. What did you shoot those pics with?

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Thanks brother, I have been slacking on shooting since starting with the ad agency I work for now. Haven't shot a wedding all this year so far and only booked one for Dec. Shot with my 7D and 50 1.4 prime.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thanks guys, wanted to try and keep with the theme that is Headley Grange.

You'd be surprised what you can get done with just a cell phone!

If people would like I will keep shooting sticks and also post up my other bodies of work if it is enjoyed.
I'm not to bad with a camera if I say so myself anytime there is an event everyone gives me the camera cause I'm a candid photo guy I capture ppl without them noticing.

I don't know about the rest if the brothers but I would definitely love to see more of your shoots I have an appreciation for it and your actually very talented.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Outstanding work Matt!

The pic with the cap in the background is the heat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk