What's new

Crowned Heads--"The Angel's Anvil--TAA Exclusive 2014"

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - Thanks for the positive feedback and support on 'The Angel's Anvil'...

What did you all think of the size (7 1/8 x 49) we went with? I've never been a big fan of 'big RG' cigars (that seem very popular today)...have always preferred the more traditional vitolas....

Seemed to me that the great 'Churchill' cigars of years gone by, i.e., Romeo y Julieta Churchill, H. Upmann Sir Winston, Partagas Lusitania, etc., have been somewhat forgotten--the Churchill vitola is just such a classic size...could not resist! LOL

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
although i do tend to prefer smaller cigars, the churchill doesn't bother me if the blend works (love that it's a special blend too). i'll be keeping an eye out :)

any idea on the pricing yet (always gotta make purchasing "plans" unfortunately)?

edit: love the logo!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wasn't our intention to advertise. We are part of the same community as you. Just passing the word on, and will refrain from doing so in the future unless we see someone specifically asking WTB. If you notice, our signature does not include our online store, but rather our radio show and blog which is separate site. Our sincerest apologies.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
^ Stop advertising.

Consider deleting or changing your posts to reflect something completely different than your intended subjects.

We hold our paid advertisers/ site sponsors in very high regard and will not tolerate you coming here to pimp your goods and wares (for FREE) no matter how you try to do so.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snoqman,

We are not advertising our store, please let me know how you wish me to address this, do you want me to remove the blog from our signature?

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
We're not a bunch of stupid idiots here, and you're not fooling me or anyone else. In three separate posts, you've displayed an avatar which is blatant advertising. You've mentioned your store, your radio show and plenty more that points to you as a Cigar vendor.

Still don't get it?

How about this:

Many BOTL here remember your podcast/radio show where you talked some mad crap about BOTL.

Jogging your memory now?

It's my opinion (perhaps my opinion alone) that you need to clean this up right now, and perhaps consider a mea culpa.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My last post on the matter, Smoqman. I was not aware of the issues of the past. I am a separate person. I offered my apology which you haven't taken. This is your choice. I bid you good day Sir, and wish you all the best. Life is to short to hold grudges and not enjoy the finer things in life.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
My last post on the matter, Smoqman. I was not aware of the issues of the past. I am a separate person. I offered my apology which you haven't taken. This is your choice. I bid you good day Sir, and wish you all the best. Life is to short to hold grudges and not enjoy the finer things in life.
It would have been much easier if you had just edited your posts, apologized and went about contributing to the forum a little more. (Most of your posts are related to this topic) then in the future, tried to become a site sponsor and be a part of this awesome gathering of BOTL)

I believe there's still time to do the right thing.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...