What's new

Crowned Heads Yellow Rose

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Jesus. I just saw this. These limiteds are getting nuts, and I'm gonna have to try he Paniolo before I pull the trigger on the Yellow Rose. There's a spot not too far from me.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
According to @JonHuber Huber as quoted on various industry sites, the 2015 TAA Angel's Anvil is the closest thing they've made to the Muke Kick...
I read that the 2015 TAA is "inspired" by the Mule Kick on Halfwheel.. but Im not really sure what that means.. if its supposed to taste similar or have a similar blend.. or if they are referring to the 2015 TAA being stepped up from the 2014 like the Mule Kick was a stepped up Four Kicks.. or what...

What I do know is based on my experience with the Mule Kick.. and the 2014 TAA (thought both cigars were simply outstanding).. that it really doesnt matter to me.. if it profiles like a Mule Kick in some way.. or if it is a boosted up 2014 Angels Anvil.. either way.. I am 100% down for a box purchase sight unseen... (and will likely go deeper than that)...

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I read that the 2015 TAA is "inspired" by the Mule Kick on Halfwheel.. but Im not really sure what that means.. if its supposed to taste similar or have a similar blend.. or if they are referring to the 2015 TAA being stepped up from the 2014 like the Mule Kick was a stepped up Four Kicks.. or what...

What I do know is based on my experience with the Mule Kick.. and the 2014 TAA (thought both cigars were simply outstanding).. that it really doesnt matter to me.. if it profiles like a Mule Kick in some way.. or if it is a boosted up 2014 Angels Anvil.. either way.. I am 100% down for a box purchase sight unseen... (and will likely go deeper than that)...
*slowly puts notebook away*

All semi joking aside. I am very much paying attention to this release.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I read that the 2015 TAA is "inspired" by the Mule Kick on Halfwheel.. but Im not really sure what that means..

I couldn't remember earlier where I'd read it, but just found it:

At Cigar Memoir Jon Huber said:
“I ‘amped-up’ the blend a bit over the 2014 edition…to me (and others who’ve smoked it), the closest thing I would compare it to would be a Four Kicks Mule Kick LE 2012.”
Source: http://www.cigarmemoir.com/cigar-news-crowned-heads-details-taa-exclusive-angels-anvil-2015/

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jon Huber and his cigars are bringing me to financial ruin. I've never over the last 48 years of smoking cigars seen a Manufacturer bring so much great product into the industry....it's just hit after hit after hit and that's an amazing record when you know how many skilled people there are out there who make cigars. What's different about Crowned Heads is the ability to change up the flavor and profiles....they are not copy cat types of product where you can tell what brand they are from one cigar over another.