What's new

Cruise

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Well, I'm all packed up & leaving Friday morning - Going on my cruise to the Bahamas & won't be back until the 16th!

I packed up waaaay too many cigars last night for the trip. I'll try to check in & I'll post some pics when I get back!

I've been counting down for quite a while now & I'm so excited that it's finally here!

:clap:

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Carnival Miracle: going to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay & Nassau.
Going with the wife, son & another couple.
Tell the ship that you talked the other couple in and they owe you before you go... Most of the time they will comp you some credit and/or something nice.

Did that last time with the friends we went and they offered us a few options... if we had one more couple we could of got a room upgrade gratis.

Just an FYI.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ha! I'm leaving Saturday for a cruise myself. Will be hitting Cayman, Belize, Isla Routan (sp?) & the keys. I'm not working tomorrow so I'm starting the countdown when I leave the office today!
Hope you enjoy yourself

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'm looking on going in 2010 on the Royal Caribbean's new monster: Oasis of the Seas. If you guys are cruise fans and have not looked into the ship, I would highly recommend doing so...

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Enjoy the trip AJ. We have truly enjoyed the two cruises we went on.

If you haven't been on a cruise before, bring some post it notes to leave notes for your better half and the other couple in case you get separated, a power outlet bar for the wife, so that she can run her hair dryer and have her curling iron plugged in at the same time (only 1 outlet in the bathroom, and 1 in the main cabin usually), and we usually bring about 6 bottles each of water and of cola on board. Makes it a bit easier if you're wanting to partake in a drink in your room.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
I'm looking on going in 2010 on the Royal Caribbean's new monster: Oasis of the Seas. If you guys are cruise fans and have not looked into the ship, I would highly recommend doing so...
went on their big ship,at that time, 4 years ago. it was great. excellent cruise line.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
went on their big ship,at that time, 4 years ago. it was great. excellent cruise line.
Love it... been on Freedom and Voyager, I think you are talking about Freedom. But these new ones make what we thought was big look like a dingy!