Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Cu-Avana Pvnisher

The Specs
Length/Gauge: 6.0” x 52 Belicoso
Wrapper/Filler: Nicaraguan ligero
Price: $13.84 single, cigar.com

Appearance
Tubed stick looks very nice, no flaws that I can see. Dark chocolate brown wrapper.
Grade: A

Construction
Nicely placed cap on the torpedo end, stick feels very heavy in the hand. I’m a little concerned it might be over packed & have a tight draw but otherwise looks to have no issues. Smells of deep tobacco, very nice humidor smell.
Grade: B

Flavor
Cut the torpedo end without issues with my Xikar. Pre-light draw is spot on, my concerns about tight pack were unfounded.

Very spicy now on the pre-light draw, actually a little more than spicy, my lips are tingling.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO TO ME!!! Holy mother….! This tip is dipped in Tabasco-like hot sauce……What the …..?!? I’ve had sweetened tips before, this is the opposite.

Well, clearly this is now a dare, so I put the torch to it. No issues getting it lit. Smoke is thick, wary of the spice tingle on the lips.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO TO ME!!! This thing burns all the way down! AHHH! This is not a cigar, it’s a chemical weapon.

This thing is all heat and no flavor, why someone would do this to a stick that looks this nice is beyond me.

I make it about 2” in before MUing it. I have a raging headache from this thing. It doesn’t seem to be “strong” in the traditional cigar sense, or maybe 2” isn’t enough to give a nic rush, but the hot sauce heat makes it unbearable. I cannot imagine nubbing this thing without puking.

Grade: F, unless you like Tabasco on your cigars, then A

Value
Not for all the tea in China
Grade: F

Final Thoughts
I do not want to meet the sick bastard that thought this thing up. And :cursing: to Palmettoguy for passing this out for review. Jerk.
Final Overall Grade:

Attachments

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
HAHA I love the review. Last week I had my first and last. All I can say is that you made it further than before mu'ing it. I agree, STAY AWAY, unless you give as a gift to someone you dont like

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Great review... Props for hanging in as long as you did... With any luck you're palate should be back to normal by June.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
thanks for the review on this, and for taking one for the team. personally LOVE capsaicin in my foods, sometimes to punishing levels, but in a cigar? aerosolising it seems too close to pepper spray or mace. buh!

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Cant wait for the review from others...

BTW, I loved your review. You did a fantastic job :applause:

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Haha, that was fuggin awesome. I kept telling myself not to bite on Mike's offer. Glad I didnt. I can't even eat hot wings without crying. Great review Tim. On to the next one!!