What's new

Cuba

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My best man is heading to Havana and Pinar del Rio. Any must do's, visits, eats, and stays? He plans to support the farms by buying some bundles of habanos as well.
Thanks in advance!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My best man is heading to Havana and Pinar del Rio. Any must do's, visits, eats, and stays? He plans to support the farms by buying some bundles of habanos as well.
Thanks in advance!
Don't miss the opportunity to buy some peso cigars! Contrary to what the cabana boys will tell him, it's not 1 CUP per cigar.... It's 1 CUP for a bundle! But he should definitely take care of the guy that gets them for him.... As they're typically only available to nationals. As far as I know, they're not violating any laws by acquiring them for tourists, just a matter of convenience.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don't miss the opportunity to buy some peso cigars! Contrary to what the cabana boys will tell him, it's not 1 CUP per cigar.... It's 1 CUP for a bundle! But he should definitely take care of the guy that gets them for him.... As they're typically only available to nationals. As far as I know, they're not violating any laws by acquiring them for tourists, just a matter of convenience.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
That's cool; I didn't even know these existed.