What's new

Cuban Cigar Website has hit FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
This is a milestone, and shows that this site should be made a permanent part of the BOTL site.
It is free, has no agendas, and is a huge aid to the folks who have questions about Cuban Cigars.
This is a resource to be shared, enjoyed, and protected.
Add your feelings about the value of CUBAN CIGAR WEBSITE............;)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Cuban Cigar Website can’t be part of BOTL, the sites have different owners.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a fantastic website packed with full range of cuban cigar knowledge. I even don't believe it has only five thousand views so for. For any brands and vitolas info, I go there and manage to get answers! I don't know who is the owner, but I sincerely hope it goes well forever!

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
It's a great site. The guys running it, had some computer glitch a year or so ago and didn't have a backup. They had to reconstruct the site from scratch. In addition to being THE authority on all things CC, their "collection" tab is a great way to keep track of all your Cuban collection.

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
It's a great site. The guys running it, had some computer glitch a year or so ago and didn't have a backup. They had to reconstruct the site from scratch. In addition to being THE authority on all things CC, their "collection" tab is a great way to keep track of all your Cuban collection.
Thank you for clarification on this, it's been a long day buddy