What's new

Cuban Crafters Miami 1959-Medina--GOOOOD smoke!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Highly recommend trying this one. I had one when I visited the store in Miami a few months back (if you're ever in Miami it's a must-visit) and remember it was really good, and a week or two ago ordered the sampler pack and smoked one, in my humble opinion it was a really great cigar on every level.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I know what you mean.... I was on their site the other day and i almost bought
the same sampler pack. Now I wil.... :smokingbo

Highly recommend trying this one. I had one when I visited the store in Miami a few months back (if you're ever in Miami it's a must-visit) and remember it was really good, and a week or two ago ordered the sampler pack and smoked one, in my humble opinion it was a really great cigar on every level.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually also bought the Don Kiki brown sampler at the same time. Did NOT like. Even though I like a medium-full bodied cigar, I liked the red MUCH better, but that said the Medina is in a superior class by far. The particular DK brown I smoked the other night started out pretty good but about halfway in just went to hell in uneven burning, going out, and would not relight/stay lit worth a crap. I actually had to give up on it and flipped it in the bushes in frustration, which is saying a lot for me. Just a bad one I guess. Can happen with the best. The DK reds I had before were fine and tasted great. The DK greens are a bit too mild for my taste, but my buddy loves them.

But the Medina--PERFECT even burn the whole way, perfect draw, beautiful wrapper, and the taste--dare I say it tasted a lot like the few Tatuaje's I've tried? (Heresy some here will say; though fret not brethren! There's plenty of room for different great cigars.)

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
G-dub,

Have you tried the red? I love that stick!

I have one that I need to put back in the humi for a while
before i give it a review, but I know a local b&m who sells
them for $4.00 a piece any size so when i head back up that
way i'll grab one and put a review up....

Also try the Don KiKi Brown or the Green label. Good stuff!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
G-dub,

Have you tried the red? I love that stick!

I have one that I need to put back in the humi for a while
before i give it a review, but I know a local b&m who sells
them for $4.00 a piece any size so when i head back up that
way i'll grab one and put a review up....
I haven't tried the red yet but its on my list. $4. per stick? That sounds like a good deal to me. I always have my eyes open for good sticks that don't cost an arm a leg.