What's new

Cuban Leaf on a Military Base?

eric_f

Semper Fi!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OK, This is probably a dumb question.

Do you think it would be a bad idea to have cuban cigars on a military base? I would think so, but who knows? I know in boot camp tobacco is a strict nono. I'm talking about during 'school' and active duty. If it is the case, I'm going to have to pawn off what I have before going to basic. :crytears:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
jordon said:
with no bands on your cigars, how would anyone know a Cuban from a non-Cuban (except you)?
Good point, just put some n/c bands on them and you'll be all set!

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I regularly send cigars to friends on active duty in the field and on military war ships. There's never been an issue as to country of origin of the smokes I send.

cigarsarge

BOHICA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bud just got back from a tour in Iraq. He said it was up to the base commander if they allowed em. His did not care. :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are going to be in the barracks I wouldn't suggest keeping ANY sort of contraband - regardless of who allows them. If you do keep unbanded sticks make sure you are the only one who knows they are cubans... you don't want to have to worry about some sort of honor issue if they are verbotten and someone rats you out for whatever reason.

Depending on where you are you'll have no problem finding somewhere off base to keep them if you just HAVE to let others know you have 'forbidden fruit'

Just the humble opinion of a former 11A - Any time you break a rule you are leaving yourself vulnerable, so don't break the rule unless you are prepared to deal with the worst consequences of breaking that rule.