What's new

Cuban quality

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
What about ‘16? I understand that it was a bad crop year, anyone have options on the quality of the smokes? I see a lot of ‘16 stuff available at clearance prices.
‘16 was “meh” at best; definitely want to see open boxes before buying.

I have a box of Connie A’s that look/perform amazing (rich, deep, classic nuts and cream) and a box that have almost monte classic line colored wrappers (super light) that have a young HDM profile (slightly bitter/tannic with hints of vegetal and woody flavors) that will need time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
To start another Cuban topic, or just talk into the internet

Anyone have thoughts on Huabao international purchasing half of Habanos S.A.? Chinese market has exploded the last 5-10 years with that whole area purchasing aged and limited edition Habanos with unmatched force.

Shift in distribution?
Allocation of stock shifting east?
Rising in prices to favor a more wealthy market?
Taste profiles changing?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
To start another Cuban topic, or just talk into the internet

Anyone have thoughts on Huabao international purchasing half of Habanos S.A.? Chinese market has exploded the last 5-10 years with that whole area purchasing aged and limited edition Habanos with unmatched force.

Shift in distribution?
Allocation of stock shifting east?
Rising in prices to favor a more wealthy market?
Taste profiles changing?

I'm not familiar with Chinese preferences. Do they prefer bigger or smaller ring gauges?

If they like larger like the American market, will we continue to see the smaller sizes discontinued?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

More of the trini Tope’s, and Rico seco (56 and up).....

And less of the LGC MdO no.2’s and Parti 898’s.....

But the Asian market are big fans of jars! So we will have some 10ct 60 ring gauge jars to look forward to

Also on a random non CC note, HUGE Fuente fans... like HUGE! So if that wasn’t hard enough to find as well