What's new

Cubans in Antigua

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to get legit Cubans in Antigua (Caribbean island)? When I googled this, La Casa del Habano was mentioned, but from their website I can't tell if they're in Antigua anymore.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I believe the LCDH in Antigua is closed. Even if I'm mistaken you most likely don't want to buy from there. I understand there were major beetle and mold issues. If you've never had Cubans before, grabbing a few singles at another Caribbean LCDH would be worthwhile, but the prices are very high.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Having been to almost every Caribbean Island there is an inherent problem.....cigars are one of the most lucrative side businesses there is...or used to be because people are getting smarter. Tourists bring millions of dollars and cigars tend to bring in the fish....and the fish pay a ton. We need to understand that the Caribbean Islands sell cigars not because they are cheap...but because it's nearly 100% profit and beyond that. They are not authentic Cuban Cigars....they are fake and mostly they are short filler cigars disguised and marketed as if they are real. About a decade ago when I was really into CC's..... would challenge these phuckers in their little huts selling cigars and ask them if I could smoke one on the "off-chance" of buying a box. Most of them would oblige me and I would light one up and start smoking them...within a minute or so I could tell if they were fake or real and some actually had "real" ones for people like me who would test them at their word. When I tested a cigar that actually was real ( on the assumption that I would buy a box ) I told them that I needed to take one from the box to "test" one. They didn't like that and started to act all indignant because I was impugning their word....I was. I said I'd buy the box as long as I could take one out of the box and do an autopsy of it....cut it open to see for myself. They would always grab the box and keep it from me and then tell me to leave and I was fine with that....because I kept the real cigar as I was smoking it and then blow smoke in their face and smiled and left them to whine about the real cigar they let me test.

Don't play with these scammers in the ports....they are lying thieves and will say anything to push a sale. Bring your own cigars when visiting these islands.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Carribbean is full of fakes,and everyone sells them.
proper care is a foreign concept there,so even if you found the real thing the storage is suspect.
Prices will make your man parts shrink up in fear.