What's new

Cuban's you've bought in the past that you know you won't buy again?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Fonseca 1's still around. I have boxes from 2014.
I dislike Partagas except a few of the EL's
I won't ever buy RASS. Not terrible, but do nothing for me.
I'm with Tom on the epi 2's. Again, not bad, but not enjoyable for me
Won't ever buy short filler cigars except PL Panetelas. My favorite cigar for cutting the grass. Got an email that they were on sale for $59 a box this morning. Went to stock up in the afternoon and they were gone.
As always different smokes for different folks. That's why some stuff that is loved by many gets discontinued. All of those discontinued cigars end up being hoarded by guys that hit the panic button :whistle:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fonseca 1's still around. I have boxes from 2014.
I dislike Partagas except a few of the EL's
I won't ever buy RASS. Not terrible, but do nothing for me.
I'm with Tom on the epi 2's. Again, not bad, but not enjoyable for me
Won't ever buy short filler cigars except PL Panetelas. My favorite cigar for cutting the grass. Got an email that they were on sale for $59 a box this morning. Went to stock up in the afternoon and they were gone.
As always different smokes for different folks. That's why some stuff that is loved by many gets discontinued. All of those discontinued cigars end up being hoarded by guys that hit the panic button :whistle:
I really need to order a couple boxes of the Bolivar Gigantes before they're gone for good.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Haven't met a CC I truly disliked yet. All of them had something about them I enjoyed. It's also rare that a CC will amaze me with flavor. The only CC that blew me the fuck away was a CoRo from 2009 I think. I'll never forget that smoke. I dunno, I'm starting to think a very small handful of NC makers are getting those CC flavors, but more concentrated and I've been sticking to buying those by the box , due to the consistency of flavor from box to box. I still buy 6-8 boxes of CC per year, but most of my buying has been on the NC side lately.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Behikes.
Maduro 5
Pretty much any cigar over $20, maybe $15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heh

I'd set the threshold way lower, but leave M5 in as an exception. Lately I've been smoking some cheap stuf (QF, JLP this and that, then some other spanish sounding guy's name panetelas) and OK, it's not as good as the more expensive stuff, but it's not five times worse either.

I'm certainly not buying any EL or ER cigars anymore.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Quintero Favoritos
Monte Media Coronas
Monte Petit 2
RASS
Hoyo San Juan
Cuaba
Vegueros
EL and RE sticks.
Will still buy LCdLH though...........

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Monte 4
Upmann PC and Regalas
Cohiba Siglo IV and VI
Any San Cristobal
Any Hoyo
Sancho Panza Gigantes and Bachileres
Any Johnny O
Any Cuaba
Any El Rey
Any Por Laranaga
Any Rafael Gonzalez
RyJ Churchill and Ex #3

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Monte 4
Upmann PC and Regalas
Cohiba Siglo IV and VI
Any San Cristobal
Any Hoyo
Sancho Panza Gigantes and Bachileres
Any Johnny O
Any Cuaba
Any El Rey
Any Por Laranaga
Any Rafael Gonzalez
RyJ Churchill and Ex #3

So like 85% of CCs? Lmao

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So like 85% of CCs? Lmao

How is that 85%? I have purchased and tried every regular production Habanos I could find over the past almost 20 years and many are just not to my taste. Why is that funny to you?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
What is that supposed to mean? I thought this was a place for conversation and exchange of ideas and knowledge. Not childish behavior and innuendo. Maybe I'm just not getting the joke here or maybe you're fishing. Either way, my sense of humor is not triggered.

Last edited:

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
What is that supposed to mean? I thought this was a place for conversation and exchange of ideas and knowledge. Not childish behavior and innuendo. Maybe I'm just not getting the joke here or maybe your fishing. Either way, my sense of humor is not triggered.
You sound quite triggered to me.

I made a joke (85%) bcuz there were like 6 entire marcas on your list of won't buy again, as well as multiple vitola from other marcas. Lighten up bro, it's not that serious.