What's new

Cubs @Nationals ........

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Game 5
I have the Nats, anybody want to take a chance for a "Friendly Fiver"?
I mean, who wouldn't want a chance at winning some of my prized Gurkhas?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Dang! Guess nobody wanted any of my well aged stock of Gurkhas...
It sucks to be a fan of the home teams in the Washington, D.C. area! The Nationals did this to us last year.
The Caps do this to us EVERY year! Don't get me started on the Redskins..........

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
It sucks to be a fan of the home teams in the Washington, D.C. area!
I don't want to hear it brother...you just try being an Indians fan! :mad: They choke in Game 7 of every World Series, and every other elimination game for that matter. They've got a $38 million pitcher who can't win in the postseason. They're the Cubbies now...seventy years and counting -- the new "Lovable Losers."

On top of this, I'm a Bills fan. Four straight SuperBowl losses '90-'94...no playoffs for the past 17 years. (n)

My Buffalo Sabres have never won the Stanley Cup despite two appearances in my lifetime. :(

I'm also a Notre Dame alum. 0-2 in National Championship games on my watch. Verily, I am the black cloud of death!

All I ask is for one major sports championship to my credit before I die. One! :shifty:

Thanks for listening...(end rant)

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I couldn't stay up to watch the game. Too late for me, was so disappointed this morning tho - was hoping the Nats would pull through.

At least my first love, the Yankees are still going strong!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I don't want to hear it brother...you just try being an Indians fan! :mad: They choke in Game 7 of every World Series, and every other elimination game for that matter. They've got a $38 million pitcher who can't win in the postseason. They're the Cubbies now...seventy years and counting -- the new "Lovable Losers."

On top of this, I'm a Bills fan. Four straight SuperBowl losses '90-'94...no playoffs for the past 17 years. (n)

My Buffalo Sabres have never won the Stanley Cup despite two appearances in my lifetime. :(

I'm also a Notre Dame alum. 0-2 in National Championship games on my watch. Verily, I am the black cloud of death!

All I ask is for one major sports championship to my credit before I die. One! :shifty:

Thanks for listening...(end rant)
Yeah, I guess it could always be worse.....

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I couldn't stay up to watch the game. Too late for me, was so disappointed this morning tho - was hoping the Nats would pull through.

At least my first love, the Yankees are still going strong!
Shitty part was I did stay up for it after almost giving up and going to bed after 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
At least you guys had a dog in the fight this year. My Cardinals had another tough year.

As much as I dislike the Cubs, I dislike the Nats more. Actually, I have a dislike for Dusty Baker and I am glad he lost.
I really thought it was the Indians year. They were playing great baseball down the stretch and then went cold at crunch time.
My guess at this point is Houston and the Cubs.