What's new

Cuchillos Cubanos???

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Being the high-strung individual I am, I've been turning to small cigars (as opposed to smoking half a pack of Kamel Reds in the span of ten minutes) as a calmative... it's working pretty well so far. So far the pepin blue demi-tasse, pepin black perla, sancristobal principe and petite tatuaje have been doing the trick. I noticed these on the New Havana web-site; I like the packaging, price-point and formats... are they any good?

http://www.newhavanacigars.com/Cuchillos_Cubanos_Cigars_at_NewHavanaCigars_com_s/68.htm

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Sam, I've been smoking them since their release I like them and you can't beat the price. The Davidoff Winston Churchill Spitfires are pretty damn good too!

Last edited:

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I would say go for the new Petit Cazadores Reserva and the Verocu No 5. They are a 4x40 size...and a pretty good price point.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
man b&m here locally breaks down the boxes and sells them as singles for 3.00 a piece... Great little smoke! i tried one a couple of days ago and it was great!

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
That I like:
LFD Oscuro Carajoes
AVO Heritage Short Robo
DPG Firecracker
Tatuaje Petite
Tatuaje Petite Reserva
Tatuaje Petite Cazy
Tatuaje Verocu #5
Cabaiguan Petite
El Triunfador #5
La Riqueza #5 Cabinet (Round)
Illusione ~68~
Illusione ~MK~
Cuchillos Cubanos -46-
JdN Machito

Others like:
Oliva Special G
CAO Cammy Napoleon
AF Short Story
Davidoff Spitfire
AVO Signature Small Corona

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
The chuchillos are pretty damn good for being so cheap. I would definitely try them out if you haven't. Also i would DEFINITELY get the tat petit caz reserva. It's going to be in my lineup for a long time. I will end up smoking one everyday when i get my cab. Also the Petit cabaiguans are awesome too.

biggie55

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Based on all the positive reviews I'm buying my FIRST box purchase blind, and going with the tatuaje petit reservas!

Anyone wanna jump on the blind bandwagon?

Last edited:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
The Cuchillos Cubanos are great, imvho. I've had all but the churchill, and they are all good. I've stuck with the "40" and "42"I think, though, as my faves.

The have a very similar profile to the OD Illusione line, but rougher. Being mixed-filler, you want to smoke them slowly as well.

But I find them to be excellent ... in fact, at just over $3 retail price, the only cigars I can think of that are as good are the new Diesel, a well-aged Padron Londres, and a Tatuaje Petite.

[To me, pitting a $3 against a $4.50 stick isn't really fair. Why not go higher and get a PAN '64 Principe then?]