What's new

Cupido Criollo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Picked up a fiver of these in the toro size. The band is a little weird, a black heart shaped band with a cupid and bow and arrow. Jeez!

the wrappers are pretty much a crap shoot. Some look fine, others have some moderate veins, some look a little unfinished like they might be learner rolled.

The taste is excellent though, and for a couple of dollars this is a really nice smoke. I smoke CAO Criollos and when I know I might have to ditch the cigar or the weather I'm smoking in may not be ideal for a great burn, this is a real go-to cigar. Haven't been disappointed yet.

Just heard they're going out of manufacture. Too bad. Guess they didn't catch on, if you can scoop some up for about two bucks a cigar, you've got an excellent smoke.

xrundog

Humidor Aficionado
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Must depend on the lot you get. I've had some really good. :smt038 Others...craptastic! :smt019

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Didn't like the criollo much but I liked the toro negro.. good yard smoke when you don't wanna concentrate and pay attention to what you smoking.......

got a few boxes and they are perfect to give out as mooch cigars to non regular cigar smokers.. won't offend anyone!