What's new

Curious about DE infused/flavored: coffee, Ambrosia, Natural, or none of the above?

Tabak Especial Negra, Java maduro, Ambrosia, Natural, or none of the above?

• Tabak Especial Negra

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Java Maduro

• Natural Root (not flavored apparently, but "exotic" tobaccos)

• Ambrosia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None!

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's awesome about your dad's pipes, by the way. I tried to get a hold of my grandfather's pipes and old razors, but no one had a clue where they went when he passed.
Yeah, it is cool. I had to hunt one of them down, and it was a special one - a meerschaum my mom had given him as an anniversary present. It turned out a step-brother had swiped it to smoke weed in! They all need some cleaning and stuff, but I picked up a cob to try out in the meantime. I've only tried a pipe once - one of my dad's old ones, not knowing it needed cleaning, and it was sour, bitter and generally horrible. But try try again, as they say. I grew up with the smell of pipes and cigars. My dad always had one or the other on the go.

Well @c.ortiz108, I think you're covered now.
So, what's going on the BnB Groupon?
Remember my post about the $15 off $100. Did you get that email?
Yeah, I saw that thanks. Need to put in my order tomorrow or will miss that one. I think I'll get 5ers of Perdomo Champagne, Short Story, and Ashton Cabinet, plus a tin of Dunhill Aperitif and one of Davidoff Medallion Flake. They both have some good reviews and seem pretty different from each other. Any recommendations? Thanks to you guys I have a little more Monoploy money to play with!