What's new

Curivari Cigars

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I just ordered my first package from one of the BOTL sponsors, Burning Leaf Cigars. It was a box of Curivari El Gran Rey. This is a smoke that a brother bought me at a event by Indy. It is one of the best cigars I have ever had.

My question is they don't carry them anywhere near where I live and I have decided to get a sampler which will probably be from Atlantic. I was just curious as to what some of your favorites of the product line are and why you like them. I know the reason I love the El Gran Rey is it has a nice spice and sweet graham cracker taste. The sampler doesn't have all of the smokes they produce so I may order some singles of your guys favorites.

Thanks,
Hoshy

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
El Gran Rey and Gloria de Leon are my favorite lines from Curivari. If you like the El Gran Rey, you'll probably like the Gloria de Leon. I also enjoy the Cafe Reserva, but the petite size. It's a great and interesting Nicaraguan stick.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I love all of the Curivari cigars. Great range of medium, to medium-full, to full strength and body. El Gran Rey and Gloria de Leon are probable my top two. Then the white label reserva (1000 series), followed by the Cafe. Seleccion Privada and the Classica series are last...but in no way least for me.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
what these fine gents said, next on your hit list should be the leon.

the new buenaventura is pretty good (and well priced!), but different from the rest. a juicy and playful little burner versus something to lose yourself in.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
For me it's the Buenaventura head and shoulders above the rest. Limitada is really nice as well. I bought the El Gran Rey and Gloria de Leon... Tried to like them, but they are just not my thing. Those last two left me constantly thirsty, which was odd and not pleasant.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
El Gran Rey and Gloria de Leon are my favorite lines from Curivari. If you like the El Gran Rey, you'll probably like the Gloria de Leon. I also enjoy the Cafe Reserva, but the petite size. It's a great and interesting Nicaraguan stick.

Yo Rex, JDog speaks voluminous truth... He is the brother that got me started on these. And while I thought I would like the 1000 series most of all, I actually fell in love with the Gloria de Leon after it sat in my Humi for 6 months.