What's new

Curivari Reserve Limitada Cafe Petit Corona

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
4 1/2 x 42. Nicaraguan habano wrapper. Binder and filler are both nicaraguan as well.
The color is like a dark chocolate. preflight draw is perfect with flavors of Cacao and a little cedar but very smooth.
1st puff is just like pre light draw. Very nice start.
Third of the way in and there is still cedar and chocolate or cocoa. Also a slightly sweet element in there. After slowing down on my puffing the sweet element becomes stronger like a dried cherry. Aftertaste on the lips and pallet is a very nice tobacco flavor that really lingers. Retro is mostly cedar.
Getting into the 2nd third. Smoke volume is very good and has been the whole way through. 1st third the burn was a little wonky but didn't touch up and it has now corrected itself. Flavors on this are just fantastic. Good quality tobacco, coffee or espresso, cocoa, cedar and still a little sweetness to it.
Start of the final third and only changes are a little bit of burnt leaf flavor and a slight saltiness on the lips and pallet. Very similar to Cubans. The cigars not the women.

Cigar has been medium bodied all the way through. Not over powering and a perfect fit with morning coffee. Little more chocolate in the final third along with a little spice. That cherry note didn't really last long.
My biggest complaint is they don't make these in 50 cabs. They are fairly priced and I could definitely see these becoming my morning coffee smoke except for the fact that they aren't that easy to find. I would need 25-30 boxes a year but can't even find one full box of 10.