What's new

Currently in Afghanistan

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
So currently im in Afghanistan and the area im in does not have very many retail outlets. So last night on a whim i ordered a Don Salvatore travel Humidor and CAO cuban press sampler from famous cigars as they were the only place i knew of that shipped to an FPO. My question is what else should i order or get, i tried purchasing a lighter as well but they wouldnt mail it to an FPO. Any suggestions as far as what else i might need. I dont even know if i can get distilled water out here or even how long it will take to get the items out here. Any help suggestions etc. would be very greatly appreciated.
-Semper Fi:assaultri

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I know while I was deployed to Iraq in 04 Cigars Intl shipped APO and while I was in Turkey Atlantic Cigars also shipped APO. They'll be quick to get to Manas which I'm sure most of the mail stops through but getting to you from there will probably be at least week more I would guess. I used to get packages in 3-4 days while I was in Turkey. One time I got something in two days from ordering which was amazing to me. It all depends on retailer location in relation to the outgoing port for USPS where it goes into military hands.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When you've spent 119 months of your career deployed to sh*tholes, you learn to adapt....

Travel humi's -

The hooch..

The stash..

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
When you've spent 119 months of your career deployed to sh*tholes, you learn to adapt....

Travel humi's -

The hooch..

The stash..
Are you sure you are squared away? :headroll:

I was glad to see your poncho liner (Woobi). I had to throw mine away a few years ago. Between me, my wife, and my two boys, It just fell apart one day. One of the most functional pieces of equipment ever made.

EOD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Travel humi's -

The hooch..

The stash..
Are you sure you are squared away? :headroll:

I was glad to see your poncho liner (Woobi). I had to throw mine away a few years ago. Between me, my wife, and my two boys, It just fell apart one day. One of the most functional pieces of equipment ever made.
You Sir, are my hero... =)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Have you checked into Cigars for warriors or talked to Vaughn Boyd at Deadwood tobacco she ships to APO all the time and always hooks up the troops I have ordered from her several times also Podman is good people and a site sponsor!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have you checked into Cigars for warriors or talked to Vaughn Boyd at Deadwood tobacco she ships to APO all the time and always hooks up the troops I have ordered from her several times also Podman is good people and a site sponsor!
This is a two year old post guys. Not sure he is still there or not, but I hope he figured out the shipping by now.