What's new

Cusano Corojo 97 Toro

lambing

San Jose, CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was disappointed in this smoke - VERY unenven burn (burned about 3/4" down one side, the other side was still the original length.

Hard to keep lit.

Could have been a bad cigar - that's why I always buy several of the same stick when I'm trying something new. Hopefully the others will be better.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I had one of these while tailgating for Jack Johnson. From what I remember it was an OK smoke.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This was my second cigar last nite..The first time I smoked one I was like blech :barf: But since I had bought them and a cpl ofther cusano 18's (very nice smoke there) I just kept it in the humi..And since I wanted a second cigar last nite I was like...what to burn what to burn lol...I figured what the heck lol...might as well get of of that nasty thing lol...Amazing what a cpl months sitting time did for that thing :applause: its was an entirely diff cigar from the one i first smoked when I purchased them..Draw was outstanding..the flavor was right on..wasnt bitter like the first...ash was perfect in that it held on till i tapped it..burn was perfect..lotsa smoke...the only thing I dont like about this cigar is the wrapper...I know my taste/smoking exp is limited and I dont think ive smoked many corojo wrappers (tatuaje ?) it (the cusano) tastes funny to me lol...other than that a thouroughly enjoyable way for me to finish the nite after the PSD4 (heh I'll get these acronyms down one way or another lol) so I will prolly get some more but definitely let them sit for a while...patience for me is a very hard thing when it comes to smoking cigars as it feels like I gotta smoke it right now !!!! i'm sure others have or do feel the same way lol..maybe its my n0obness..oh well..enuff rambling..have a happy..len

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Not a bad cigar. I have a few left. First tried at the big smoke and ordered a box. Most are still resting.