What's new

Cushioned Walking Shoes

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
So who makes some good quality walking shoes with plenty of cushion/support for us bigger botl's :) I am used to new balances and swapping them out every 2 years, and that time has come to "shop around". Any recommendations?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a huge fan of Asics Gel Kayanos. I currently have the Kayano 22 wides. They are good for up to 400 miles. Before the Kayanos I had the tri noosa 9 and 10's.
Price range, 100 to 175.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm a big fan of new balances American made shoes, they just fit me better. But I highly recommend going to one of their stores and having custom insoles chosen for you. Johnston and Murphy make excellent comfortable dress shoes. Those three things were super helpful to me when I was spending g a lot of time pounding pavement and standing on concrete. The other huge thing is exercise to drop some weight to lessen the stress on knees, legs and feet. Huge difference. I'm back to needing to get serious about that again.. :/
Need to check out that cloud foam. Sounds good.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I'm a huge fan of Asics Gel Kayanos. I currently have the Kayano 22 wides. They are good for up to 400 miles. Before the Kayanos I had the tri noosa 9 and 10's.
Price range, 100 to 175.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Do they make these in a non-mesh upper? I always have bad luck with that stuff just ripping

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Merrels are some of the best I've found, red wing I think also just came out w more walking/athletic type shoe....and Chaco sandals are the shit. I have really high arches and a lot of foot pain so I've done my due diligence on this topic

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
My suggestion is to buy 2-3 pair.

If you wear the same shoe two days in a row, you're killing its life span. Kayanos are great. Nike Vomero is good. Honma is supposed to be good. I wear pretty much all Nike but have done so for the last 30 years and my feet are used to the cushioning.