What's new

Custom Boswell Inlays

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
So, Ray and I went to visit the Boswell family yesterday and had a very enjoyable time hanging out with Gail, JM and Dan for almost three hours smoking and chatting. It was a wonderful time and the whole family are some of the nicest people I have ever met.

When we got there my Dad pulled a couple large photo albums out of the back of the car and when I asked him why he bought those he said the Boswell's may be interested in looking at the pictures. I was like WTF? :dunno:

Well, it turns out the albums contained pictures of our Isle Royal backpacking trips and the Boswell's were interested in the pictures because my sneaky father had mailed them some pins from the national park tot hem for use in some custom made pipes...check 'em out (click on the photo to see more of the pictures).

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The Boswells are THE greatest!!! The pipes turned out even better than I had hoped. Todd was totally blown away. He had nary a clue as to what was going to happen. The pipes are the bomb. We'll be christening them with the first smoke on Saturday. You should have seen the look on his face when Dan brought them out from the back room in this velvet lined display box. The only disappoint was that I couldn't the camera out fast enough to capture the look for posterity.:applause: :peace: :thumbsup: :applause: