What's new

Custom Goalie Helmet

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
all I can say is WOW. lady liberty, The bell and uncle sam! The bad assness alone should fear the pucks away! I like how uncle sam is rolling his sleeves up about to get down and dirty. That is some really awesome airbrush work! He did an amazing job. That's funny the guy who painted it is from up north! Is that for your son that's about to go to college?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
all I can say is WOW. lady liberty, The bell and uncle sam! The bad assness alone should fear the pucks away! I like how uncle sam is rolling his sleeves up about to get down and dirty. That is some really awesome airbrush work! He did an amazing job. That's funny the guy who painted it is from up north! Is that for your son that's about to go to college?
The helmet was made two years ago. His playing days are over though. Too much travel. Total burnout for him and me.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The helmet was made two years ago. His playing days are over though. Too much travel. Total burnout for him and me.
I'm really hoping I don't burn my son out as he grows older but im going to support him fully if he wants to play non stop. Select teams are tough on goalies. My buddy would go to try outs and there would be 10-20 goalies for two spots. I'm thinking my sons probably going to be a power forward with his brute strengths, size, and legs.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a way cool helmet! Way cool... (Hope he tends goal better than drives :)!! {inside joke if you haven't read ZG's other threads})

As for a Canuck painting it - welcome to the world of Free Trade/Globalization.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet mask!

Too bad on the burnout. How old? Have always loved the travel aspect of hockey, like little family vacations.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Sweet mask!

Too bad on the burnout. How old? Have always loved the travel aspect of hockey, like little family vacations.
He's 17 (HS senior). He was on some putrid teams the past few years. Tired of getting shellacked 12-0 or worse at tourneys with virtually no help in front of him. He could always have done something better as a goalie, but more often than not his idiot teammates would blame him...hello, some goal support would be nice!! :rolleyes: