What's new

Custom rolls from Ravi

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Anyone tried them ? Any info/reviews would be great ! Found one review which was really positive but before I part with the hard earned I wouldn't mind another few or at least hearing it from u lot 1st hand

Always wanted to try a custom rolled !!

so thought why not try a 10 x box of the robustos ($92 + postage $22 to Australia then conversion rate etc so about $150AUD all up)

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I've heard that they're not worth it but no first hand experience

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thx sofc hopefully some others chime in as well

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I haven't had one, but I would ask why you would even consider any at those prices? You can get a lot....and I do mean a lot of good stuff for around $100 cheaper. Or spend a bit more and ball out on some Cohiba. Go with a proven winner over taking a shot on overpriced customs.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I Don't follow you master shake, $100 cheaper ?? Cigars are only $92 usd . Im assuming u mean $100 "OR" cheaper ??

This being the case these ( below) would all come into play and would be what I'll be choosing from if these customs are no good.

Bolivar royal coranas ATx 10 $113
HUHC x25 $96
PSD4 x10 $85
Punch punch AT X 10 $92

I hear u on the ball out for The cohibas ( I'm a big Coro fan ) but go for triple plus the $92 in x 15 AT but simply can't do it at the moment after my recent cigar/ scotch purchases.

I was thinking the same ( go with a proven winner ) but thought I'd like to try a custom 1st so thought I'd ask b4 I dive in .

Maybe I should also ask your opinion ( and others ) on the other ccs I listed too. And also what would u suggest for the $100 range I'm looking at .

Appreciate the input

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'd give them a shot @davo he has had them in stocks for a long time so in sure they have some good rest.

If you were in the US I'd split it with you.
Hey check wsup man , From memory I believe there's 2011 and 2013 ??? I'd have to check my email don't quote me on that though... flick me a pm man we'll work something out I'll cop the postage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ravi sent me one which I received and thoroughly enjoyed yesterday. So much so that I asked him to sell me some more.

For what it's worth, I'm relatively new to the cigar game but I enjoyed his cigar more than any other.