What's new

Customer Service

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
:cursing: warning:

You know...working in an industry where I have to handle my own customer service...I'm constantly baffled by what passes for it everywhere else.

I just ordered something from Staples online. Had it shipped to my home. Got the confirmation email stating that it was going by UPS and that they wouldn't be leaving it if no one was there to sign without a waiver. Well, I don't like doing those damn waivers...I'm just not trusting when it comes to that crap. So I send an email right back asking them to change the address to my work address. All of this within an hour of placing the order.

What response did I get?

Your order is being shipped by a UPS courier. Unfortunately, we are
unable to change the delivery location once UPS is out delivering the merchandise.
with more boilerplate to include the damn waiver I already said I wasn't F'ing signing.

They seriously want me to believe that my order is already on a UPS truck? Somebody check my back for me...the "I'm a clueless MORON" sticker must be back there, because I can't see it...

:closedmou :angerhead

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Too late to cancel the order? Might be easier to re-order with your business address.