What's new

Dallas Area Lounge?

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I will be in Dallas April 10th and am trying to find a hotel that is close to a cigar lounge that is close to DFW airport. Not really looking for hotel recommendations, but for a cigar lounge that is in close proximity to the airport. Any suggestions? I have a morning flight out and want to be as close as possible.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've been to Cool River and it is primarily a restaurant and bar. They do have a lounge area but the selection a few years ago wasn't much. The coolest thing there was Emmit Smith's private locker.

Town and Country is a great lounge and less than 10 mins from the airport. It's one of my favorites because the staff is great and the clientele is very friendly. Great selection too. Ryan (bald guy) and Tracy (handlebar stache) know their cigars. I hit it about 5x per year and would have a hard time going anywhere else.

Grab yourself a barbecue dinner at Bone Daddy's (I like to eat in the bar area and have the beer can chicken) and then head over to T&C. They usually close sharply at 10 on week nights, which is the only downside. They might have live music in the back since 4/10 is a Thursday. They can direct you to a bar where you can burn on a back porch if you want after they close. You won't be disappointed by either one. Count on it.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I've been to Cool River and it is primarily a restaurant and bar. They do have a lounge area but the selection a few years ago wasn't much. The coolest thing there was Emmit Smith's private locker.

Town and Country is a great lounge and less than 10 mins from the airport. It's one of my favorites because the staff is great and the clientele is very friendly. Great selection too. Ryan (bald guy) and Tracy (handlebar stache) know their cigars. I hit it about 5x per year and would have a hard time going anywhere else.

Grab yourself a barbecue dinner at Bone Daddy's (I like to eat in the bar area and have the beer can chicken) and then head over to T&C. They usually close sharply at 10 on week nights, which is the only downside. They might have live music in the back since 4/10 is a Thursday. They can direct you to a bar where you can burn on a back porch if you want after they close. You won't be disappointed by either one. Count on it.
Well that is just great!!! Thank you bro. Sounds like my Thursday night is planned! You around that evening?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'll be home here in the Orlando area this week. I truly would love to hit T&C (and Bone Daddy's) with you but I'm swamped. Was able to meet up with Ryan (Romulus Cogswell) at Casa de Montecristo while I was in the Chicago area on business last week. That was fun.

Have a great time and if you see Ryan tell him that Gene from Orlando sent you.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Enioy.your stay yodis! Dallas has plenty of stuff to do, but it's gonna be hot as hell come June lol. Make sure to check out the mom and pop bbq spots! Can't speak too much on san Antonio cause every time I've gone the weather sucked so it ruined any experience, and I haven't been to Austin sadly.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Well that is just great!!! Thank you bro. Sounds like my Thursday night is planned! You around that evening?
How did things turn out for you?

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
It's not til April 10th. Hopefully I will have a nice relaxing smoke, pick up a few extra sticks for the E TN herf, and have a nice sleep before a fun weekend.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It's not til April 10th. Hopefully I will have a nice relaxing smoke, pick up a few extra sticks for the E TN herf, and have a nice sleep before a fun weekend.
Only experience I have down there is over in Frisco. Way outta of the way from DFW airport. So no help there. Look forward to seeing you up in E TN. You prolly won't need any sticks, just sayin....

Preston

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How in the hell did I miss the date? I thought it was today. Wow! Blonde roots showing through on my part! Doink!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Happens to the best of us!!! My wife once called me and asked if I was going to be late for supper. I was in Minneapolis, totally forgot to tell her. Doghouse...

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I live about 5 minutes, depending on traffic, from T&C, and they are a fantastic shop. I agree that the two folks mentioned, Ryan and Tracy, are fantastic to deal with. The rest of the crew there are very friendly, and knowledgeable about their product. I'd look up their website and see who's on tap to be there. The have a wide selection of both cigars and drinks in the back room. All in all, nice place to go.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Cool bro! I'll be there like a dirty shirt on the evening of the 10th. I'll look it up and see if there is an event that night. That would be great if there was. Being from ND, we don't get many cigar events up here. You able to join bro? I'm staying at the La Quinta in Euless that night. Was that a wise choice?

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I looked on the website. The Silvertones are playing that night. Hope I don't have to be there real early to get a seat or something...