What's new

Dallas Brothers

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I will be in Dallas Monday night on business and was wondering if any of the Dallas brothers would be willing to meet up for a brew and a smoke.

I'll only be there for the one night but if you're interested let me know!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Downtown area. Our office is on Ross Ave. I'm guessing I'll stay at the Adam's Mark or something in that area. I haven't made arrangements yet.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Woah...man, you'll be within walking distance of a cigar-friendly bar! [:)]

I get off work at 5:30, but driving into downtown during rush hour will be murder, so I probably won't be able to meet up any earlier than about 6:30.

What time will you be free...and do ya wanna work in dinner, or just eat on your own and hook up afterwords?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Dinner is fine with me. It'll be on the company so anything is fine! hehe
If I eat on my own it would probably just be room service anyway.

I'll probably knock off around 5:30 or so and head back to the hotel so anytime after that is fine. Just let me know where to meet you and we'll link up.

Anyone else want to join us?

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I think I can get my buddy Frank (used to post here) to come, too...he works in Dallas so it'd be easy enough.

You know, I bet we could go to Sherlocks (north of Downtown on 75, near Northpark Mall) and eat, drink, and herf right there. If you like Irish-pub style places, that is!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Most definitely. If I'm drinking beer it's Guiness all the way.
I won't have a car so I'll have to rely on mass transit/cabs but other than that I'm good for whatever. Sounds awesome!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Granted, you could take the DART rail commuter train from your hotel up 75 to PARK and then cross over the highway...but hell, there's no point in that because I'll come pick you up! Sherlocks isn't but a few minutes up the road from your hotel.

PM me your phone number and I'll reply back with mine. But for now, let's go ahead and say we'll be at Sherlocks in Dallas on 75 sometime around 7:00pm-ish.

[:)]

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Granted, you could take the DART rail commuter train from your hotel up 75 to PARK and then cross over the highway...but hell, there's no point in that because I'll come pick you up! Sherlocks isn't but a few minutes up the road from your hotel.

PM me your phone number and I'll reply back with mine. But for now, let's go ahead and say we'll be at Sherlocks in Dallas on 75 sometime around 7:00pm-ish.

[:)]
Very nice work. have fun you guys.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
come on now,,, he knows i'm right! hmmm, let's see, ventura - cleveland...? pretty simple arithmetic to me! :yes: