What's new

Dallas/Fort Worth - 5/8/2008

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey Guy - This time is for real. The Wife and I are going to be in Dallas on 5/8 and she is meeting up with one of her friends from college which will leave me looking for a cigar bar. Anyways, just wanted to see if anyone would be interested to meet up on Thursday evening for some drinks & a cigar. I'll be on the road today, but should be back online this evening.

I know this had almost happened about 2 other times :sarcastic , but I mean it this time. I'll be in Dallas. :smokingbo

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
This is the last time I agree.:laugh: Let us know where in Dallas and we can figure something out.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hmm....Thursday, eh? I'm game! :yes:

Let me think about a place to go; there should be several things in the Addison area that are cigar-friendly. I know of one (Sherlocks) but unfortunately I can't get in because my driver's license expired (just need to go renew it) and they're real sticklers about that sort of thing.

I'll have to do some digging around and make some phone calls tomorrow, but I think I have a couple of ideas. I'll post what I find out tomorrow.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Okay, I know of several places...but most are bars or restaurant/bars.

There is a damn-fine B&M in the area on Addison Road, probably not more than 2 miles from your hotel. If you don't want to hang at a bar, it'd be a good choice.

I'll PM you my cell phone # so we can hook up. I work till 5 and can meet anythie after that.

If I had to guess, Jay won't be able to make it until 6pm at the earliest since he's got to drive in from Arlington through rush-hour traffic!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're more than welcome to visit us at Tobacco Road, a 'smokin' smoke shop in Arlington.

BTW, Thursday night in the bars should be crazy because the Stars are playing the Red Wings (game 1) for the Western Conference Championship.

If you're interested, and want directions to Tobacco Road, call (817) 467-7623.

I know I can convince 'altercall' to make an appearance.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Duane, call me tomorrow with where we're meeting!!! Or answer your Dang phone.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Well that was a fun meet-up!

Smoked some good sticks, hung out with great BOTLs...best thursday evening out I've had in a while. :yes:

BTW, some chick named "Jennifer" hit on Jay and gave him one of her business cards with the name circled and some sort of handwritten note on the back. She asked him to send an email when he got home! Something about meeting up with girls or something? I dunno the details, but I do know that Jay just tossed her card an the table and left it...seems he wasn't interested.

<shrug>

Does that make Jay gay???

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
No, that makes her fat and annoying!

Other than that, thanks for reminding me :pitchfork, it was a great time. Great meeting Andrew. Pain in the butt driving from Arlington, but it was worth it! We'll have to do it again.