What's new

Dallas GTG- Monday Nov.. 9th- Special "Getting Married" edition!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Honestly fellas, as much as I'd like to make it, I'm still not outta the woods yet so until I get all my shit taken care of, it's probably not prudent for me to go out and kill an evening having fun.

I gotta have that time, only 55 days left in 2010. Shits coming up in a hurry!
It won't be the same without you :( and I say that in the most manly way possible...

Is there at least a 1% or 2 % chance? LOL!

~brooks

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm a maybe, it depends on if I can get a kitchen pass from the Mrs or not. I had to work some crazy long hours this week, not sure if she'll green light me going out for an evening to goof off, when there are chores around the house to be done.

I'm sneaking out later on to go deer hunting for the weekend, so I'm not sure what kind of mood I'll find her in when I get home. :D

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
It won't be the same without you :( and I say that in the most manly way possible...

Is there at least a 1% or 2 % chance? LOL!

~brooks
Actually yeah, there's a slim chance I might change my mind--if I'm somehow ahead of schedule and get a lot of work done on Sunday, and work doesn't kick my ass Monday, and if I'm feeling like I'm in a good place with my projects...then I'll come out.

I just can't commit 'cause there's so many variables and shit that's gotta get done. Being out of town all week at that conference really set me back a bit.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've had the 12-14 hour days going guys but I will keep in mind. I have to see how dogged I am after next Monday. We're in for the PTDH though so if not Monday, we'll see you then.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
D*mn it! Not in. Sorry guys but I just can't make the 3+hr drive up there. You guys have a good one though

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I will be there around 6ish...

AJ can't make it (son is sick), but we will try to have fun without him :)

I have not heard from Mowee yet...Plush? You in?

~brooks

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I wish you could make it, brotha--I'm sure you could use the R&R after last week's events.
Yeah I could really use the time away that is for sure. The old lady flew back into town last night also so I am sure she would flip her lid if I blew her off to spend 6 hours total driving to go smoke a few sticks....women. She just does not understand!