What's new

Dallas HERF Sat 9 Jan

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Planning a road trip up to Dallas if all of you Dallas BOTL would like to get together for a little HERF. Just let me know where you guys like to meet up at and I will be there.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Bumpity Bump Bump.

J - I'm sure it will come together, but if not, you're welcome to swing by the house, and we can smoke there or at my local B&M!

Bowhnter

Backyard Smoker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I wish I could, but I am taking my wife to see 'Death Express' that day.

Any chance for this saturday the 2nd? I would love to meet some of you guys

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Brian it doesn't matter to me where we meet up. Whatever the general vote picks is fine with me!

Mike wish I could make it up sooner but I am still out in AZ so I won't be able to make it. Sure if you want to get together though that there are plenty of Dallas BOTL that would join you for a smoke!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I will be there if a at all possible...We may be taking a trip east during that time...things are up in the air at them moment...

At this point, I am planning on being there...

~brooks

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Good news yall!

We have decided to stay at home that weekend, AND the (new) house just happens to be ready for guests :)

So, I suggest that we all come to my house on Sat the 9th to smoke and hang out (assuming that the weather is great of course, as I only have a open back porch)...

Drinks will be free, and as a bonus, I will let everyone take a cigar out of my stash to smoke :)

Let me know what yall think!

~brooks

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I am not going near your humi! I would be a kid in a candy shop. Is there a local B&M close to your place just in case of bad weather?
You WILL pick out a cigar, and you will smoke it, and you WILL like it :)

As for other plans, there are stores nearby...

~brooks

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I am not leaving AZ on time now because of family issues but still hoping to be back in TX before the herf. Will keep you guys posted