What's new

Dallas HERF Sat 9 Jan

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I am not leaving AZ on time now because of family issues but still hoping to be back in TX before the herf. Will keep you guys posted
No worries, just let us know!

Let's assume that you will be here:)

Can we get a list of who is thinking of coming? Weather looks good (at this point), and I do have a heater or two for outside (but I don't think it will be needed, the back porch is right in the sun in the morning and early afternoon)...

~brooks

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Put this Herf up live on chat! The local authorities would appreciate knowing the faces of some of you mad bombers!!! :ccowboy:

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Well guys, since it's going to be all of 14 degrees on Saturday, We're talking about moving this inside at a local shop. I'm going to copy / past the original post in meetups for a little more exposure.

Can we get a count of who can make it, say to Cigars and More in Addison ??

Saturday looks pretty wide open, so let's see how many folks we can get together.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Good point, depending on how many "all of us" constitutes.

I don't have a problem going to Havana Club, but they've got that silly $8 stick rule, and I'm not sure if they're open before 5pm.

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looks like I'll be booked for the day and won't be able to make it. My wife has a race that morning and I'll have to come into work after that.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Is there enough room there for all of us? We are not Platnum members, so we would have to stay out of the back room...?

~brooks
How about Stafford and Jones. We always get to go in the back (at least for DFW cigar society). Maybe Frank could call and talk to Steve. Just make sure we buy some smokes there.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Stafford and Jones would be a little far for some. I'm trying to keep it central to most, which is why I went with Cigars and More. We can do Havana club as well, but I don't think they open until 5pm, and that's a shitty place for trying to watch a football game.