What's new

Dallas Meetup at Havana...Thurs. July 30

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Hello all!

It is about time for another Dallas gtg :)

I am thinking next week week Thurs night, but let me know if another night would be better, and we will go with the majority...

A new Tat Noellas box press for any who come (and have not already bought a box, of course! :)

ANYONE who wants to come is welcome :)

~brooks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, I do a search for "dallas havana" on Goodgle, here's what I come up with....

Havana Dallas bar - Havana Latin gay club - Havanna in the ...
One of the several very popular gay bars that are part of Oak Lawn's famed " Crossroads" district, Havana welcomes a diverse bunch and has an especially ...
gaytravel.about.com/od/.../ig/Photos-of...Dallas/Havana.htm - Cached - Similar

Havana Social Club ~ Our Club
Havana Social Club, located in Victory Plaza, is more than a social club, it is Dallas' premiere rum and cigar destination and the Best Place to Roll 'Em If ...
www.havanasocialclub.net/ - Cached - Similar

So, I'm guessing the Havana Social Club is the place? Or is it going to be a Circle Herf at the first??

LOL

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
So, I do a search for "dallas havana" on Goodgle, here's what I come up with....

One of the several very popular gay bars that are part of Oak Lawn's famed " Crossroads" district, Havana welcomes a diverse bunch and has an especially ...

Havana Social Club, located in Victory Plaza, is more than a social club, it is Dallas' premiere rum and cigar destination and the Best Place to Roll 'Em If ...

So, I'm guessing the Havana Social Club is the place? Or is it going to be a Circle Herf at the first??

LOL
I am pretty sure they are talking about the first one.:dunno:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0

LOL
Brad, I know you're disappointed, but it's definitely the second one. :pokemyeye