What's new

Dallas Meetup Today??? 1/9/2009

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm making an unplanned trip to Dallas Today. In fact, I am actually here now. Does anyone want to meet up. I know this is short notice, but let me know.

I also might be able to swing meeting up tomorrow afternoon, but will have to check with the wife.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm making an unplanned trip to Dallas Today. In fact, I am actually here now. Does anyone want to meet up. I know this is short notice, but let me know.

I also might be able to swing meeting up tomorrow afternoon, but will have to check with the wife.
If you're available until LATE, like midnight or so, I can easily bring you out to a cigar get-together we're having tonight. Jay should be there, as should Frank (the big ugly guy you met last time you were in town), and about a half-dozen other guys. We'll be smoking from about 8pm till midnight.

Call me: 469-583-8934

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah we had a great time and it was good to meet Andrew and the Ms.

If you see that Jeep in the garage well most of the stories last night were of people getting either hurt, maimed or hospitalized because of it. While grabbing a beer from the fridge I noticed a bullet hole in the tool box. Yeah, that was another story. This Garage has seen a lot of action!

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wished I could have made it....but lack of sleep precluded my drive over to Arlington....that and the fact that by the time Duane had called me back I already had consumed a couple of drinks at the C&B. (Btw we had the Moroccan Lamb shank with Tanger OMG).
Glad you guys had a great time and from the pics it sure looked like it.

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
as should Frank (the big ugly guy you met last time you were in town), ....

Call me: 469-583-8934
I'd call BS, but after looking at that first picture Brazilla posted, I'd say I don't have room to talk. lol

It was good to see you guys again.

And Yes, there are plenty of stories to go with Jeep and the toolbox.

I'll have to take a picture of the tool box and post it.