What's new

Dallas Post Convention GTG- Wed. Aug. 12 at Havana Social Club

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Hello all!

Frank came up with the idea of a gtg in Dallas of all the DFW peeps on Wed, Aug 12th at the Havana Social Club to talk about the IPCPR Cigar Convention aftermath etc...

Lets say start at 5ish, and go from there...(there gymnastics going on at AAC that night, of course)...

All are welcome of course, and let us know here if you can make it!

~brooks

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I am guessing Thursday will be tougher as the gymnasts advance. Let's keep Wed and just kick Duane's butt.

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I can probably make it on Wed. I don't know what time I will get there though, depends on when I get out of work on my first day. It only took 5 months, but finally happened. I now join the ranks of the employed again.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I can probably make it on Wed. I don't know what time I will get there though, depends on when I get out of work on my first day. It only took 5 months, but finally happened. I now join the ranks of the employed again.
Gratz Frank

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Put me down as a maybe. I'm busy in the afternoon, but hopefully I can slip out early...at least early for me!

Sure wish I would have been able to attend the conference..

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LOL - I parked just West/SW of the AAC in the "non-event parking lot" - it was easy.

Great time last night! Good to meet everyone!

I ended up as the lone survivor, made my way done to the bar, some lively conversation...had a glass of Zaya rum...WOW!! Great stuff!