What's new

Dallas smoke shop

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Headed to Dallas this weekend. Does anyone know of a good place to pick up a few good sticks near the Lake Highlands area?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Theres a chain of shops around the Metroplex called "Up in Smoke" use search for locations in and around Dallas/Ft Worth....Hope you have a pleasant trip!

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I know the owner (from online dealings) of Cigar Place II...His name is luis...Cant remember exactly where in the DFW area he is but he is a great botl and I am sure he would do ya right...len

City Cigar II
1144 n plano rd
richardson,tx

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Headed to Dallas this weekend. Does anyone know of a good place to pick up a few good sticks near the Lake Highlands area?
There aren't any cigar stores in Lake Highlands itself, but there are several cigar shops that aren't too terribly far away.

Your best bet is probably "Up In Smoke" at 75 & Nw HWY, across the street from Northpark Mall, next to the big 2-story Barnes & Noble.

:waving:

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
thanks, I guess cigar city closed down, the phone number was disconnected... But up in smoke had a few good smokes and I found pepin blue labels in the 50% off bin...

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yeah, it's such a tiny little store that they don't have a lot of shelf space, so they decided to get rid of the Pepin Blues/Blacks/Whites to make more space for Tats/SanCristobals/ElCenturians.

I didn't mind, because I bought 4 boxes of blues and blacks at half-off. :grin: