What's new

Dallas, TX - Dallas Love Field

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey TX brothers:

I'm currently sweating my ass off in this oppressive heat wave you've got (Actually I've been indoors the whole time). I'll be staying near Love Field for the next 6 weeks. Is the cigar place on W. Mockingbird lane worth going to? I'll be free maybe some evenings of the week and might be around some weekends if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Regards,

Randy

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
You are in luck man! A new place called Blue Smoke opened off of Lemmon and Mockingbird next to a fitness center. It is a great little shop; tons of boutique cigars, tatuaje, LFD, Illusione, EPC, etc. Neat (cool a/c) smoking lounge too.

4560 W. Mockingbird Ln
Suite #102
Dallas, Tx 75209
(469)358-2706

http://www.bluesmokeofdallas.com

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
You are in luck man! A new place called Blue Smoke opened off of Lemmon and Mockingbird next to a fitness center. It is a great little shop; tons of boutique cigars, tatuaje, LFD, Illusione, EPC, etc. Neat (cool a/c) smoking lounge too.

4560 W. Mockingbird Ln
Suite #102
Dallas, Tx 75209
(469)358-2706

http://www.bluesmokeofdallas.com
Nice! That was the place I was thinking of. Its within walking distance - I'll definitely have to check it out.

Regards,
Randy

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
They already have the new LFD trade show stuff in (colorado oscuro cabs) which look awesome. Also, Tatuaje Black Petit Lanceros, EP Carrillo Elencos line (one of my favs right now). Pretty cool shop.

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Blue Smoke is definitely a great place. Wish it wasn't such a pain in the ass.

Word to the wise about "walking", it's not one of the worst neighborhoods in America, but I wouldn't be walking around there at night. A little bit East and I would say you were okay, but not around Love Field.

Also remember, if it gets below 97 at any point during the day, you're doing real well.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I walked over to Blue Smoke. Its a nice shop! Their selection is pretty diverse with "a little bit of everything." They had ample non-member seating and comfy chairs. I'll probably visit again since its a short walk from where I'm staying.

Randy

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yep, Sacred Cigars is a great little shop, great people and nice chairs/couches :)

BTW, we should have a gtg sometime soon, if you want to join us ;

~brooks
Let me know when, I'd love to join you guys. I'm in class M-F 8-5.

Regards,
Randy

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Heya Randy... I'm planning to be up there the 20th and driving back to Austin on the 22nd, so if you're available, I'd love to meet up with you and some of the other Dallas bros. for a stick or two. Hope the classes are going well and that you're managing the heat. :smokingme

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Heya Randy... I'm planning to be up there the 20th and driving back to Austin on the 22nd, so if you're available, I'd love to meet up with you and some of the other Dallas bros. for a stick or two. Hope the classes are going well and that you're managing the heat. :smokingme
I can probably meet up Sunday evening depending on when I get back from Denver.

If you want... I can do Sacred tomorrow night.
Won't be able to do tomorrow, unfortunately :( I saw that they're having an Illusione night Friday the 12th, which I would LOVE to go to but can't since I'll be flying back to Denver for the weekend.