What's new

Damned Game Consoles These Days

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I agree.. I don't like the games where it takes you 4 days just to get started playing... like in some car raceing games where you need to start with learning how to break for a few hours etc.. nah... don't have the time for that... plug and play....

Fav game is an old strategy ssi war game called Panzer General.. hexagon layout.. reminds me of the cardbox war games from my youth.... love those strategy games..

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
I agree.. I don't like the games where it takes you 4 days just to get started playing... like in some car raceing games where you need to start with learning how to break for a few hours etc.. nah... don't have the time for that... plug and play....

Fav game is an old strategy ssi war game called Panzer General.. hexagon layout.. reminds me of the cardbox war games from my youth.... love those strategy games..
Geezer. ;)

I'm just the opposite. I don't want it insanely complex, but it's got to be in depth for me to enjoy the game.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jwrussell said:
hawkan2580 said:

Geezer. ;)

I'm just the opposite. I don't want it insanely complex, but it's got to be in depth for me to enjoy the game.
You don't understand.. playing the game is very very complex.. operating the game is not ha ha

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow that was rather disturbing, I better make sure my PS2 doesn't get into any box.....err I mean Xbox.