What's new

Dan Welsh, Pete Johnson, Jonathan Drew, and Don Pepin/Jamie Garcia

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
At the risk of sounding like another Tatwhore/DPG Fanboy (which I suppose I'd fall under both of those catagories) I'm going to go ahead and say it...

These guys have done so much for the cigar industry, and cigar lovers across the world. It's great to see business owners who put customer satisfaction above all else, and work so tirelessly to ensure that we get the best product money can buy. I'm glad to see that even with our economy in its current state (shitty) Tatuaje/NHC/My Father/Drew Estate are able to thrive thanks to a loyal customer base created by that very dedication to customer satisfaction. I look forward to being a customer for many years to come, and will continue to spend my hard earned dollars and cents on their cigars.

Perfect example... I order a 5er of the new Fausto from NHC. What ends up showing up? A 7er with a little Avion/Bonecrusher surprise on the side.

I've never had the pleasure of meeting any of these guys personally, but from what I understand they're all class acts. A trip to Nica is definitely on my bucket list, and I plan on hopefully being able to attend the next available one after returning from my current deployment (June 2012). If there is already a list somewhere please sign me up!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
now THAT"S a freakin sweet picture. I'm sure Dan is gonna love that one!!!

and yep, they's good peoples.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Ah man, great photo! Couldn't agree with you more about customer satisfaction.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Dan is a stand up guy for sure :thumbsup:

Btw you need to slap one of those stickers on a hellfire missile!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually met 4 out of the 5 guys and they are amazing!!! I wouldn't even have to guess that all five are top notch stand up guys. They do make this industry into what it is today.

That photo is amazing and by the way thank you for what you do - you make our country amazing.