What's new

Danthebugman's newb reviews...A. Fuente Corona

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva. Close to a corona, but I didn't stop to get the exact measurements. It's kind of rough looking, but it smells nice and has a nice, easy draw after it cut easily and cleanly. I smoked this cigar in my garage to get out of the wind. Drank coffee through the first half, then switched to water.

It lights easily and draws very well, and we're off to the races. The first thing I noticed about this cigar is how smooth it is through the nose. No burn at all, and a kind of pepper that is also a bit sweet on the finish. The second notable aspect of the cigar was the cinnamon/sweetness of the ambient smoke. The smoke I exhale through the mouth is tough to describe, but I would say salty leather wouldn't be too far off.

The cigar pretty much continues on the same way, maybe a little more sweetness through the mouth.

Almost time to watch some football and the cigar remains the same, still getting pepper through the nose, still getting that salty leather through the mouth. And about 75 minutes later I'm done, not a bad way to kill some time before the game. Overall, it was a pretty good smoke, the flavors didn't change a whole lot, but they were pleasant. This AF held true to its creators reputation for solid construction. The draw and burn were just fine over the course of the entire cigar, and it didn't need to be relit, even after being left alone a couple times.

I'm not a huge Fuente fan, but I give it :grin::grin::grin: out of :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: