What's new

Dark cigars, darker cigars, even darker cigars...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like dark beers. It used to be the darker the better, but I have lightened up a bit. In other words, now you can see the sun through my beer of choice as opposed to a few years ago when it eclipsed the sun.

So, I am looking with great interest at very dark cigars. Very dark. Black, in fact. Can someone here recommend a very dark or black cigar that they have enjoyed?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Paratagas Black, always a good dark stick. Fuente Anejo's are good and dark as well, but pricey.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Partagas Black and Onyx Reserve are worth mentioning again. Besides those, I'd recommend AVO maduros, which aren't quite black but are very good. The CAO MX2 is another fantastic choice. For the price, avoid Cohiba Blacks.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Onyx Mini Belis are probably my favorite maduro. Indian Tabac Super Fuerte maddies are a kickass smoke too.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
yeah, most of the ones i'd suggest are already up, but what i'd add is that you'd be looking for double maduro and oscuro wrappers. another nice oscuro is the punch rothschild double maduro.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Everyone has hit the mark here giving you some great advice. If you are looking at staying low in price I would go with the Paratagas Black, 5 Vegas A, Onyx Reserve, or another one that no one has mentioned and is great for the price is the Oliva Series 'O' Maddie. It is dark and for the price you just cant go wrong even with B&M prices. Good luck on finding your match.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
The two I would recommend have already been mentioned, but I'll name them just as another vote towards their purchase:

Partagas Black Label
Punch Rothschild Maduro-Maduro