What's new

Dark Lord Day 2013 - Saturday, April 27th

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
hmmm. this is only about 5 hours from me and i've got a ton of vacation time to burn. I may have to consider this. I'm reall getting into the stouts lately.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
How many BOTLs make the average Dark Lord Day? 3 Floyds was one of my favorite breweries before I moved out west from NC. Theirs is pretty much the only good beer you can't get out here. Sounds worth flying out for next year if it doesn't conflict with my IOMTT+Scotland trip.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
You have to be quick bill and if you are in go for 2. I will pay you back and we will get you beer. Getting tickets is the toughest part. And end of day more tickets equals more beer we can get our hands on.

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
You have to be quick bill and if you are in go for 2. I will pay you back and we will get you beer. Getting tickets is the toughest part. And end of day more tickets equals more beer we can get our hands on.
So true. Very hard to get. Tickets sold out in 4 minutes last year.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Wow still 3 months away and we are like kids during Christmas time. But that barrel of BCS is going to be AWESOME!

Sent from the voices in my head using Tapatalk

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
In the past it has been, so I would assume it will still be, that when you buy a ticket, it is two tickets you are buying. Hopefully, for those that will also try to buy tickets, but cannot go due to location, that we have enough people to actually go thru the line.

And, I can't believe that Nick is actually going to come this year!